The paddock Suite
4 guests / 2 bedrooms / 2 beds / 2 baths
This suite is directly across from our Clydesdale horse's paddock. This suite is great for horse lovers and equestrian enthusiasts who are comfortable in a farm environment. Highlights include: 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms TVs in each bedroom Sitting area with a couch, loveseat & TV, Kitchenette and private entrance Brewery/agri-pub - 2 min. walk
We are only:
20 min. drive to Shenandoah National Park.
15 min. drive to historical Staunton
30 min. drive to Harrisonburg.
50 min. drive to Charlottesville.
Features & Amenities
- Mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and sink
- Central Heating / Air Conditioning
- Free parking on premises
- 2 comfortable queen-sized beds with fresh linen pillows & sheets.
- 2 Full baths with fresh towels, soap, shampoos, etc
- Internet TV in Sitting area with DVD/Blue-ray; TVs in both bedrooms
- Public Wifi
- Farm/Outdoor Setting
- Amazing mountain views year round
- Freshly made food & beer at the Brewery / Tap Room
- Private entrance and convenient parking