Our number one priority is the safety of our guests and our staff.
We look forward to seeing everyone and appreciate your patronage as well as your patience, while we navigate our NEW NORMAL.
Based on the recommendations of state government and medical officials, we are implementing a number of changes to our operations.
Guests that are sick, have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), need to stay at home.
Phase 3 Guidelines:
- The Governor's orders allow for indoor dining with six foot spacing.
Guests are REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK when not at their table.
Stable Craft offers four expansive indoor spaces and acres of outdoor spaces for comfortable physical distancing.
- Masks are required when entering the taproom to order and use the restroom. Please no intermingling with other tables.
- If you are sick, have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please stay at home.
- Employees will be wearing masks and routinely disinfecting surfaces and spaces. Employees are following CDC hand-washing guidelines and OSHA sanitation guidelines.
- Walkways are one way and maps are posted throughout
demonstrating a new traffic flow pattern.
Plexiglass partitions are being installed at ordering stations
for the safety of guests and staff.
Curbside pick up & Ordering Beer Online
- Stable Craft is still offering take-out orders; please call 540 490 2609 x1.
- Please have your order ready and credit card handy at the time of your order.
- Order Beer and Cider Online