Our number one priority is the safety of our guests and our staff.
We look forward to seeing everyone and appreciate your patronage as well as your patience, while we build a NEW NORMAL.
Based on the recommendations of state government and medical officials, we are implementing a number of changes to our operations.
Guests that are sick, have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), need to stay at home.
Phase 2 Guidelines starting Friday, June 5th:
- Governor's orders allow for indoor dining at 50% capacity.
Guests are required to wear a mask when not at their table.
Stable Craft has 4 expansive indoor spaces and acres of outdoor spaces to comfortably social distance.
- Restrictions are lifted from a gathering of 10 to no more than gathering of 50 guests. Please no intermingling with other tables.
- Masks are required when entering the taproom to order and use the restroom.
If you are sick, have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), you will stay at home.
- Employees will be wearing masks and routinely disinfecting surfaces and spaces. Employees are following CDC hand-washing guidelines and OSHA sanitation guidelines.
- Walkways are one way and maps are posted throughout
demonstrating a new traffic flow pattern.
Plexiglass partitions are being installed at ordering stations
for the safety of guests and staff.
Curbside pick up and Ordering Beer Online
- Stable Craft is still are still doing take-out orders; please call 540 490 2609 x1.
- Please have your order ready and credit card handy at the time of your order.
- Order Beer and Cider Online