Our number one priority is the safety of our guests and our staff.
We look forward to seeing everyone and appreciate your patronage as well as your patience, while we build a NEW NORMAL.
Based on the recommendations of state government and medical officials, we will be implementing a number of changes to our operations upon opening, including
Outdoor Seating During Phase 1:
- All seating will be outdoors. We have spaced tables out to meet social distancing guidelines.
We have an expansive farm setting with many of covered outdoor spaces for sitting.
- Parties are restricted to no more than 10 people at a table.
Please no intermingling with other tables.
- Please consider wearing a mask when entering the taproom to order and use the restroom.
If you are sick, have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19
(including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), you will stay at home.
- Employees will be wearing masks and routinely disinfecting surfaces and spaces.
Employees are following CDC hand-washing guidelines and OSHA sanitation guidelines.
- Walkways are one way and maps are posted throughout
demonstrating a new traffic flow pattern.
Plexiglass partitions are being installed at ordering stations
for the safety of guests and staff.
Curbside pick up and Ordering Beer Online
- Stable Craft is still are still doing take-out orders; please call 540 490 2609 x1.
- Please have your order ready and credit card handy at the time of your order.
- Order Beer and Cider Online