Central Virginia’s Stable Craft Brewing at Hermitage Hill is celebrating spring this June with a full slate of activities including a special Father’s Day weekend, Steal the Glass, live music, craft beer and cider releases, and great food.
Mark your calendars and celebrate spring this June at Stable Craft Brewing:
– Calling all dog lovers! This beer retriever glass goes out to all of you. Take home this glass with any beverage purchase...(while supplies last)
- Thursday Pan Fried Chicken Tacos Special!
Plus Dragonfruit Cider Release & Live Music with Pasquale DiMeo Join us as we unveil an outstanding Belgian Wit just in time for summer. A healthy dose of wheat malt and flaked grains give this beer a smooth mouthfeel. The strong Citrus aroma and flavor come from copious amounts of oranges, orange peel, and coriander seed. Saison yeast adds notes of clove to balance out this summertime brew. For cider lovers, our Dragonfruit Cider is an exotic twist on our award-winning Brazen with the addition of Dragonfruit for subtle berry-like sweetness.
- The Invasion is an energetic British-invasion tribute band specializing in British rock and roll from the 1960s and 1970s. The Beatles, the Stones, the Kinks, Who, Yardbirds, Zombies, Herman’s Hermits, Manfred Mann, and many more
Tropical Tornado Cider Release & Live Music with Alex Arbaugh It's tornado season so get twisted with our tropical cocktail of Passion Fruit, Strawberries, Peaches, and Oranges combined with our base Brazen cider for a wonderful taste of the tropics and live music with Alex Arbaugh.
- Bob Keel joins us from Chattanooga, TN performing his own blend of covers (from Death Cab for Cutie to Neil Young and Johnny Cash) along with originals, and a dash of humor
- Morocco will be on hand to wish you a Happy Father's Day. Enjoy Beer, Cider and Food in the taproom. You earned it!
Stable Craft Brewing’s rural location offers acres of open farmland with multiple covered and uncovered outdoor locations to keep guests physically distant while enjoying craft beer, cider, wine, and food. Several other safety measures have been implemented to provide guests with a safe and fun experience.
Stable Craft Brewing recently named the 2022 Green Brewery of the Year, is the first brewery on the East Coast to launch a zero food waste initiative for its award-winning brewery, restaurant, and wedding and banquet facility. The sustainable brewery also grows its own hops, utilizes the brewing wastewater to water their hops, co-ops with a local farmer to use the spent grain for food for the cattle, and has planted 1,100 trees on the farm to help with erosion and air quality. Stable Craft offers a sustainable tour by reservation only for guests to get a first-hand look at all of its sustainable initiatives.